Monday, June 13, 2011

Warming UP!!!!!

I've always been a fan of the shirts at threadless.com, but when I saw they were doing a Muppet Design Challenge, I had to enter!

Most of the designs feature Kermit and the gang, and rightfully so, but I wanted a shirt featuring the somewhat obscure, yet personal favorite, Muppaphones.

Photobucket

Granted something so obscure isn't likely to win, but it was fun to draw. I tried to give each Muppaphone a different personality, while still expressing their overall discomfort.

If you get a chance, click here and score my design on a scale of 1 to 5. Five is the best and One is the... well... LEAST best.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to score!

...HEY! Someone should put THAT on a t-shirt!

P.S. - For those of you wondering, THIS is a Muppaphone.

No comments: