Monday, July 29, 2013

More like 'meeska POOska!' Amiright?!?

     I guess this, along with my drawing of Jar Jar Binks, can officially kick off my series of famous characters with fecal matter. I know what you're thinking. "Weirdo artists."


     Actually, some friends of mine are taking a vacation to Walt Disney World soon and thought the trip might be a nice incentive for the potty training of their daughter. I made this for them to use as a form of visual aid. 

     Hopefully it works, because if you think Mickey Mouse hates dirty diapers, JUST WAIT until you meet Clarabelle Cow!

3 comments:

Jose said...

nice...

hosting said...

Mickey mause severim :) Güzel bir makale olmuş teşekkürler..

Jo said...

Love the art! Good work. Hope you don't mind I used it to illustrate a tweet - https://twitter.com/jomangee/status/426061099612397568