Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Desktop Buddies!

     I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but the office I work in used to be the workshop of some crazy old inventor. As a result, I'll spot these little leftover robotic creations of his roaming around from time to time. They're not really a nuisance, so every time I see one, I just let them be. I took some photos in case anyone wanted to see.




     Sadly, the contents of the above paragraph are completely fictional. It's April Fool's Day, so I guess I just felt like lying... although poorly.

     The truth is these were just a fun little photoshop experiment, but my New Years Resolution this year was to draw and post 50 original characters! Therefore, I decided to give these guys some names and add them to the pile!





No comments: