Monday, November 16, 2015

Staying Tooned

     Well, apparently I've got a three-part series going here where I mention voice artist Jim Cummings. A couple of weeks ago, I went on and on about how much I love his work and then it occurred to me that since I've been spending all year cranking out "original" characters, I should go ahead and create a character that I'd like to see Jim Cummings play... or rather, hear Jim Cummings play.

And so I did! This is Bozzle Hemingway!


     Bozz, here, is a basically a con-artist... but in SPACE! He flim-flams his way across the galaxy always on the lookout for someone to double-cross. He's a veteran in the whole con-game, and practically a chameleon with any part he needs to play. I figure with a character like this, Mr. Cummings could really spread his chops by giving Bozz a wide variety of personalities for his various roles. Not only that, but playing a character who's playing another character might be a fun challenge for the voice-acting legend.

     So, yeah! All I need now is more of a story, as well as a title, funding, means of distribution, studio access, not to mention a little more talent on my end, and this thing's ready to go! Clear your schedule, Mr. Cummings! I'll have my people call your people!

I guess I'll also need to get some people.

No comments: